Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just a little housekeeping...

Just a quick announcement that come January 2011, I will begin archiving client galleries to free up some space. I've been slacking a lot of this and it's becoming a necessary evil that I must take care of unfortunately.

For any of my clients who had a *2009* session, please note that all these sessions will be removed and archived from the galleries so it will no longer be available to purchase prints or products from online. You will have until the end of January 2011, if you wish to make any purchases on past sessions.

Going forward, every month I will be archiving sessions from the year before, for example, if you had a session in January of 2010, this will be archived by the end of the month in January 2011 as well.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment